Lawson's Dry Hills Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2017

product code: 9417654021328
in stock
750 mL
Alcohol by volume:
750 mL
Food pairing:
Shellfish, Seafood
Lovely passionfruit, lime zest and floral aromatics. The palate is crisp and bright with wonderful chalky minerality. Concentrated citrus, passionfruit and subtle mealy flavours provide layers of complexity. This is an elegant wine that unfolds in the glass and will develop further complexity with bottle age.
This is 90% from our low-yielding Waihopai vineyard (90%) with just a dash from our Awatere Valley, Blind River vineyard (10%). Both blocks were two-cane VSP pruned in order to maintain low yields which in turn gives this wine weight and concentration. The grapes were gently pressed and the pressings discarded. 70% of the blend was inoculated with an aromatic yeast and fermented in tank at cool temperatures to retain lifted fruit aromatics. The remaining 30% was fermented with wild yeast – half in old French barriques and half in stainless steel tank.
Availability in stores
Buy this product at local stores in Sofia, Bulgaria
ул. Казбек 59
ул. Христо Ботев 65
ул. Екзарх Йосиф 30
бул. Джеймс Баучер

Other products from this manufacturer

Click here to navigate product catalog